Stay, play, interact, and join together
Just 90 minute’s drive from Johannesburg, you’ll find a slice of countryside paradise. Set on the confluence of the Vaal and Waterval rivers, Lekoa Lodge is the ideal getaway venue for conferences, weddings, and other special events.
Set in the Lekoa Conservancy, on the Wolvenfontein Farm and covering over 9 000 hectares of rolling grasslands and grainfields, Lekoa Lodge’s rustic thatched facilities and beautifully landscaped gardens create a relaxing ambience.
Ideal for both work and play, the clean air and clear night skies, are not only enervating but also provide a fantastic opportunity for a birder to see and photograph a variety of birds.
Together with a variety of event rooms, our thatched chalets and serviced campsites, we offer several on-site activities and features to keep everyone busy and happy.
05:54 19 Dec 22
I stayed there for 2 nights with my my friend in my caravan in September.Our host Marius was awesome and made sure we were very comfortable. He made us feel very at home. We visited the restaurant there and the service was amazing. Marius blessed us with a tour around the property on the hunt for fish eagles. We went to a beautiful lake with lots of bird life. We saw lots of cute squirrels there and the birdlife is great everywhere.This is a great wedding venue too with lovely chapel.Well worth a visit
15:11 24 Nov 22
Camped for the weekend. Views are great but the Campsite can definitely get a bit more attention.The bathrooms were clean when we got there but were not cleaned for the rest of the weekend. We also had issues with our power station.
14:49 20 Oct 22
Lovely camping grounds and nice rooms. Indoor heated pool right next to the bar is a great experience. Many things for all ages. Great food but extremely pricey drinks at the bar.
06:12 05 Sep 22
Very, very clean and neat with everything you need to make your stay very enjoyable. If you are into off-road racing with quad or two wheeler this place is a must as there is vast open terrain to go and explore with a 40km loop to keep you busy on your bike and then after you are done you can relax in the under roof heated swimming pool while enjoying a cold drink of your choice.A must see and at a very affordable price to stay over in the self catering units or even in the camp site. At only 1hour 30min drive from Johannesburg you have no excuse not to go.
13:24 13 Jun 22
Excellent, friendly staff. Manager, receptionist as well as chef did their best to accommodate all our needs. They made our anniversary one of the best! We will visit them again
07:57 02 Jun 22
A remote jewel. Beautiful setting, and great chalets. Staff extremely friendly and efficient especially Reinhardt.The bedroom can do with a more efficient heater for the cold winter nights.Beware the restaurant serves massive portions 😆
Stay at Lekoa
Our comfortably appointed self-catering thatched chalets are available in various configurations to suit your needs:
- Seven family chalets (sleeps 6)
- A one-bedroom comfort chalet (sleeps 4)
- Nine one-bedroom standard chalets (sleeps 4)
- Campsite (electricity and shared ablution)
Play at Lekoa
Activities and facilities
- Braai facilities
- Children’s play area
- Indoor heated pool
- Landscaped gardens
- Motocross track
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant and bar with a terrace
Interact at Lekoa
- Lekoa Lodge has conference seating for 40 to 100 people
- We can accommodate up to 62 adults overnight (sharing)
- Our conference rooms are fully equipped with Wi-Fi, a projector, flipcharts and whiteboards
- Our standard conference packages include stationery packs and all tea, coffee, water, and mints for delegates
Join together at Lekoa
- Beautiful gardens and rolling grass fields
- Budget-friendly, customisable packages
- A choice between two stunning chapels – the Stone Chapel OR Forest Chapel
- Up to 120 guests
- A choice between two beautiful reception areas – the main venue (120 guests) OR the restaurant and deck (60 guests)
- Accommodation for up to 60 adults and 32 kids
- Complimentary honeymoon suite for the bridal couple