You may be wondering if it’s safe to stay with us? The short answer is, Yes.
- Have an existing reservation?
- Need a safe place to stay?
- In terms of regulations, we will operate as a residential self-catering establishment. There will be no hospitality service.
Scroll down to find out more....
We are taking extra precautions to ensure our facilities are cleaned more regularly than before, and our staff are briefed and educated about the necessary procedures. Additional training has been implemented for all staff to ensure we are keeping everyone informed of the latest developments. We will continue to closely monitor the situation alongside the National Institute of Communicable Diseases and the World Health Organisation and abide by any regulations in place.
STAY WITH US
- With the necessary protocols in place, we are ready to welcome you for your stay at Lekoa Lodge.
- Lockdown stays: we have reduced rates available for those in need of a safe place to stay for the Lockdown Period. In terms of regulations, we will operate as a residential self-catering establishment. There will be no hospitality service as all such staff must be at their homes during lockdown.
- See here for more information.
Kindly note the following for online and direct individual bookings:
New Bookings and Existing Guests Already Resident
- Any new reservation made between Tuesday 24 March 2020 and 16 April 2020 for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 14 days before your scheduled arrival.
- No arrivals can be allowed between 27 March and 16 April 2020 during the Lockdown Period.
- Existing in-house guests may depart before the Lockdown with no penalty.
- Lockdown Stays: Reservations for stays arriving before 27 March 2020 will have to be for the duration of the 21 day Lockdown Period. You will have to abide by the lockdown regulations as if you were at home and self catering. There will be no hospitality service as all staff must be at their homes during lockdown.
- See here for the special rates and conditions which we have on offer for such a stay.
Existing Bookings (not already in-house) for Arrival Before 17 April 2020
- All online and direct individual reservations, even those described as "non-cancellable" or “non-refundable” that are scheduled for arrival before 17 April 2020, can be postponed at no charge at any time up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date.
- Even if you do not notify us of your postponement date, we will assign your booking credit to you until you are ready to provide a new date for your postponed stay.
Existing Bookings for Arrival After 17 April 2020
- All direct online and direct individual reservations, even those described as "non-cancellable" or “non-refundable” that are scheduled for arrival after 17 April 2020, can be postponed at no charge at any time up to 14 days before the scheduled arrival date. Thereafter a 100% cancellation fee applies.
Bookings made elsewhere (indirect) for stays with us
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Please Note: This policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. Contact your travel organiser for more information about your specific group restrictions and rules.
Best Prevention Practices for Employees and Guests
- Wash your hands every hour with detergent soap or sanitizer.
- Avoid contact with other guests and staff.
- Don’t share food or utensils unless these have been correctly heated and washed.
We have also implemented additional measures:
- Daily deep clean of all utility and kitchen areas, along with public areas 3 times daily or after use by anyone. Restaurant Areas – surfaces to be de-sanitized following every serving and deep clean at shift end.
- Conference Areas: deep clean prior and post to any event, ensuring touch surfaces get specific focus.
- Sanitize surface areas and touch points such as doors, light-switches, table-tops, appliances, toilets, etc. Management are doing daily checks to ensure our processes are being adhered to.
- We also have a procedure in place that we will follow should a guest or staff member report a suspected case of COVID-19.
Contact NICD Helpline: 0800 029 999
We recognize that these are unsettling times - we want you to know that the safety and wellbeing of our staff and guests are our first priority.
Remember, when we resume normal operations, we will be ready for you to ESCAPE, have FUN and RELAX at Lekoa Lodge!