The Tribe - Year-End Weekend Friday 6th to Sunday 8th December
Enter your details here and send them to Lekoa Lodge to start your reservation.
Please select your dates and type of accommodation.
Please note the following important points:
FLASH: only 1 big chalets left as at this time...
- 1-bedroom chalets (sleeps 2 adults) - R1410 for the 2 night weekend (or R940 for Saturday night only)
- 2-bedroom chalets (sleeps 4 adults + a spare loft bedroom for another 2 but not private so decide carefully) - R2820 for the 2 night weekend (i.e. per bedroom - R1410)
- Campsites - R165 pp per night.
NB: please note if you are sharing a 2-bedroom chalet, it is your responsibility to create the group, allocate the beds and collect the money. We will bill you for the entire chalet. The 2-bedroom chalet is actually 3-bedrooms if you count the loft bedroom, but for this weekend we will only use those loft rooms if we start running out of space (privacy is not so lekker! and will have to share a bathroom). Up to you if you will use the loft or not - let us know in the message box below. If you use the loft we will add the pro-rated amount to the rate charged.
MEALS & DRINKS:
- The main dinner meal (excluding your drinks) on Saturday evening is pre-paid by the club.
- The club has booked a Buffet Breakfast for the Sunday morning, but you will be paying for that at R125pp
- All other meals and drinks can be ordered a-la-carte, and will be charged to you at 20% discounted rates.
- Upon check-in you may opt to provide your credit card details to run a tab for the weekend.
- The club has negotiated a special rate at 50% off for Friday night's accommodation, as well as an all-weekend 20% discount off the bar and restaurant prices to encourage you to come and make a weekend of it.
- Bring your fishing gear (we have 25kms of riverfront and numerous dams) and have a go at getting a monster barbel, or carp, bass and yellows.
- Bring your dirt-bikes/quad-bikes/mountain-bikes/hiking boots and enjoy exploring our 8500 ha farm.